Hi,

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *423-509-8437/ 423-402-0963*

 Please share the profile at *vis...@hanac.us <vis...@hanac.us>*

*Position: PeopleSoft Financial Functional Consultant*

*Location: Columbus-OH*

*Duration: 12+ Month/ Contract*

*Interview: Phone and Skype**(Client : State of OH)*

*Job Description:*

*Mandatory: *

-           5+ years of PeopleSoft Financial Management (FIN) 9.X Core
(Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Billing, General Ledger, Budget
Development, Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain,  Travel and Expense)
software implementation and/or support experience

-           Excellent verbal and written communication skills

-           Ability to interface and resolve issues across all levels of an
organization

*Preferred: *

-           Public Sector experience

-           Large/complex organization experience

-           Application management/outsourcing experience

-           Upgrade and/or application patch, bundle, or image experience

-           Experience working with, or as a part of, a Tier-One System
Integrator firm providing PeopleSoft/Oracle professional services

*Preferred Education  *

*-*           4 year college degree

-           Project Management Professional (PMP) certification

-           PeopleSoft General Ledger 9 Consultant Certified Expert

*Role Description*

-           Work in collaboration with the OAKS Managed Services Providers
(MSP), key internal IT and Security organizations, and other critical
stakeholders to maintain the OAKS FIN application

-           Responsible for identifying and troubleshooting production
issues and problems in the OAKS FIN application

-           Consult on application aspects of break/fix approaches and
planned enhancements

-           Bring research and recommendations to the OAKS team to
continually improve the current FIN application

-           Work to understand customer issues and communicate these issues
to various stakeholders

-           Maintain the Operations Processes

-           Proactively identify and implement service improvements in
operational delivery processes

-           Analyze and Diagnose incidents and events related to the FIN
application in the Production Environment

-           Conduct cause analysis for incidents and events affecting FIN
Application Modules documentation

-           Document results of analysis in Event / Incident Management
database

-           Help drive MSP performance improvements

-           Assist in validating MSP contract performance

*Submittal format:*

Candidate Name:

Job #:

Address:

Phone:

Email:

Total IT Experience

Total US Experience

Monthly  Rate to CAI:

Salary or Roll over salary for CTH:

Work Status (H1B, EAD, GC, US Citizen):

If H1B, who holds the visa?

Last 4 digits of SSN

Skype ID

DOB

Will candidate Interview F2F (Yes or No):

Education Details(Years, Degree & Univ. Name)

Name of the individual at your firm who the candidate spoke with about the
position:

Vishal

Skills as they relate to the job:

*# years PeopleSoft Financial Management (FIN) 9.X:*

*# years Public Sector:*

*# years Application management/outsourcing:*

*# years software implementation and/or support:*

*Summary of why you fit this role, be specific: *

*(Please add anything you can that will help sell you to the MGR for this
role based on the specs)*

Thanks & Regards,

[image:
http://www.hanac.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/HANAC-blue-LOGO_v2-300px.png]

*Vishal Kumar*

Resource Manager

*HANAC Staffing Solutions LLC*
1474 37th St. NE, Cleveland, TN, 37312
* Phone: 423-509-8437/ 423-402-0963*
*Email: **vis...@hanac.us <vis...@hanac.us>*

*G-Talk:* req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo

*www.hanac.us <http://www.hanac.us/>*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this
email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested
in receiving our emails than please reply with a “remove” in the subject
line and mention all the email addresses to be removed with an email
addresses which might be diverting the email to you.*