If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Data warehouse Developer

*Project Location*

Jersey City, NJ

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:-TELET+IN-PERSON*

   - Perform analysis and resolution of help desk tickets and maintenance
   for assigned applications. This will require Interaction with users to
   identify/clarify their request/problems and deliver results appropriately
   and on timely basis. Design, code, test, schedule, and implement Help Desk
   solutions using mainframe tools.

   Requirements:
   The person should have extensive experience in ETL development and
   support.
   - Must have strong experience using UNIX, DB2/SQL and IBM utilities.
   - Should have strong understanding of Data Warehouse concepts and
   relational databases.
   - He/she should possess strong systems analysis and research skills.
   - Working knowledge of UNIX/AIX, Job scheduling tools (Cisco
   TIDAL/INFORMATICA Workflows).
   - He/she should be familiar with best practices operational/production
   support.
   - Must have good communication skills to interact with support staff and
   users to fully understand impact of production changes and batch
   interruptions.

   Additional skills will be a plus:
   - Exposure to Windows, Informatica and/or Cisco TIDAL Scheduler
   - General knowledge of change management tools and practices / SOP
   - Batch tuning and parallel processing
   - Disaster Recovery experience
   - DWH concepts
   - Financial product knowledge

   BS in computer science preferred.
   8+ year's extensive IT experience, 3+ year's data warehouse development
   (ETL) experience.

*Best Regards*,

*Sourabh Kumar*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*

Email : sour...@rgtalent.com