If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Please reply me back at abhis...@rgtalent.com <abhis...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title          :   ETL Developer*

*Location          :  Santa Monica, CA*

*Duration          :  8+ Months/Contract*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + Skype*

*Required:*

   - 5+ years of Informatica experience
   - 2+ years of Oracle Warehouse Builder *preferred*
   - 2+ years of experience with Oracle Database (9i/10g/11g)
   - Business Intelligence experience, preferably with Oracle BI (OBIEE)
   - Experience with PL/SQL, stored procedures, and ETL tools
   - Experience with UNIX

  *Responsibilities:*

   - Analyze, design, develop, implement and support ETL solutions using
   Informatica, DAC, OWB, and other tools
   - Work on projects, enhancements, and production support issues.
   Production support includes rotating weekend on-call coverage
   - Mentor and collaborate with other ETL developers, BI developers,
   analysts, and project managers
   - Ensure timely delivery of ETL solutions (fast-paced business
   environment)
   - Mentor junior Informatica resources
   - Communicate status and technical considerations for production support
   issues, project work, and non-project work to both technical and
   non-technical audiences
   - Make recommendations for continuous improvement of the data environment
   - Communicate and collaborate with offshore / offsite resources, which
   may including the training of these resources