Hi ,

Hope you are doing great!

We have new Job opportunity on *Banner CIS / Oracle Forms & Reports
Developer* with our client. Please check with below job description and If
you are available please respond me back with your updated resume and
contact details.

Job Title: Banner CIS / Oracle Forms & Reports Developer

Location: Memphis TN

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Critical programming requirements*

*•              Banner CIS (Customer Information System)*

*•              Oracle 10 Database*

*•              Oracle Forms – v6i*

*•              Oracle Reports – v6I*

*•              Pro*C*

*•              Java*

*Work Scope:  Banner CIS/Oracle Developer*

Perform software development duties in client’s Banner CIS (Customer
Information System) and Web applications as directed by senior MLGW
information technology staff.

*Duties and Responsibilities:*

•              Development activities will include writing and maintaining
a combination of Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, SQL, TOAD, C, Java, Java
JEE, XML, Oracle XML, Oracle Web Server management in an Oracle 10 database
environment.

*•              Programming in Banner, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports and
PL/SQL experience.*

•              Programming in a Windows and a Unix environment.

•              Assignments will include changes to the base Banner product,
add on applications to Banner, and interface programming in batch and
online systems, Web interfaces (e.g. address matching, meter reading,
cashiering, online billing, and mobile dispatching systems).

•              Analyze programs for adherence to business needs and
recommend changes.

•              Program unit testing and participate in system testing with
end users.

*Job Specifications:          *

•              Proficient in Unix and Windows operating system environment.

*•              Must have PL/SQL, Banner,  Oracle Forms, and Oracle Reports
experience.*

•              Experience in Java, Java JEE, Oracle, XML.

•              Proficient developing in the relational database
environment, Oracle 10.

•              Must work well in a team environment and individually.

•              Experience in Banner Customer Information System and Web.

 Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Email: ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com  ; javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com

www.globalwebmaster.us