Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great.

My name is Yash and I am working with Pro-Tek Consulting. I would like to
reach out to you for contract position *Mobile Application QA *for below
mentioned job opportunity in *San Bruno, CA*. Job description and
requirements are listed below. Kindly review these requirements and if
interested, send me your resume in WORD format. Once I get your resume, I
will call you to discuss additional information about the job. If you have
any questions please feel free to either call me or send me an email.

*Position: Mobile Application QA*

*Location: San Bruno, CA*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Job Requirements:-*

·         5-6 years of experience testing mobile apps on both Android and
iOS platforms.

·         Experience writing test plans based on requirements, test cases
and test execution

·         Experience preparing test reports and filing bugs

·         Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken

*Required experience:*

·         Android and IOS Testing: 5 years

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Yash | Team Lead | Pro-Tek Consulting | Office: 213-221-1095|*

*y...@pro-tekconsulting.com <y...@pro-tekconsulting.com>*