*Hello ,*

My name is *Samir Mondal* . I am a *Associate Team Lead* with *Talent
Staffing Inc*, and I have placed numerous entry to senior -level resources
in both functional and operational positions.

My client has an opportunity *UI developer *their corporate office in *SFO,
CA.* I was drawn to your profile by your qualifications, but am interested
in speaking with you because of your dynamic background.

With that being said, I understand that you may be extremely happy in your
current role, but I thought I would reach out regardless by the off chance
you were looking for a change, or if you were connected with any qualified
individuals on the market.

*Position :: UI developer*

*Location:: **SFO, CA*

*Contract :: 06+ Months*

*Job Description: *

Highly skilled at front-end engineering using Object-Oriented JavaScript,
various JavaScript libraries and micro frameworks (Angular), HTML and CSS
Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies

• Solid experience on Angular, Javascript, HTML, CSS3

Expert level understanding of the HTML DOM and underlying event model.

Understanding of design strategies for effectively leveraging CDNs.

Experience in designing and deploying reporting strategies for
multi-variant testing solutions.

Ability to effectively learn and use new programming concepts, tools and
methodology to support the needs of the business.

Advanced presentation (written and verbal) communication skills. Ability to
effectively communicate technical issues and solutions to all levels of
business.

Excellent communication skills

Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment

Strong customer service/client service skills.

UI with angular & javascript

F2F must have only local or within CA

*Samir Mondal*
*Associate Team Lead, Talent Staffing, Inc*

<http://facebook.com/talentstaffing>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/talent-staffing-services-pvt-ltd>
<http://twitter.com/talent_staffing>

*Regards,*

*Samir*

*Associate Team Lead*

*Talent Staffing Inc.*

149 Madison Avenue, Suite #1175, New York, NY-10016

*Direct-* *347-894-2635 - Ext- 102 or 347-894-2638*

*Email- sa...@talentstaffing.net
<sa...@talentstaffing.net> |www.talentstaffinginc.com
<http://www.talentstaffinginc.com/>*