Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Java Support Developer*

*Location: Folsom/Hammonton, NJ*

*Duration: 6-12 months*

*****Client prefers local candidates as a face to face interview is
required.

***** Communication skills must be a ten or do not send.

****** Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in
the US. If not, do not send.

*SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS*

Knowledge and experience with Java/J2EE using Eclipse

Internet development experience, eg. HTML, JSP, Servlet, JavaScript

Experience with J2EE application servers eg. JBoss, Weblogic

Experience with Oracle RDBMS and knowledge of SQL

Proficient in Microsoft products including excel and access

JavaScript/AJX

Version Control (PVCS, TFS, etc)

-*This position is more of a support role. Must be very comfortable in this
role. This is not a pure development role!!*

*-Please make sure the candidate can explain the versions of software they
have used in detail.*

*-Consultant must be able to articulate how he/she goes about trouble
shooting problems which is a key component of this position.   *

*-Strong ability to do a knowledge transfer with internal resources is
critical.*

*-Candidate must have some experience or be comfortable
in teaching/training to assist  internal resources.*

*Develop, implement, test and deploy java/J2EE and web-based solutions
based on customer specifications.  Install configure and maintain
integrated software components. *

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com