Hi,

Here is Sr. Sharepoint Developer requirement for your consultants at Auburn
Hills, MI..

*Title:  Sr. Sharepoint Developer*

*Location:  Auburn Hills, MI.*

*Duration:  12 Months *

*Interview:  phone/Skype*

*Responsibilities include:*

   - Designing, developing, configuring and deploying Microsoft Office
   SharePoint Server 2013/2016 farm applications that include:farm custom code
   deployment, off farm site provisioning, custom content deployment, custom
   LDAP User Profile import, creation of managed metadata and search service
   application migration tools
   - Making informed recommendations related to MS SharePoint 2013/2016
   farm application architecture, infrastructure, software implementation, app
   model Add-in, design, testing and deployment
   - Developing SharePoint solutions leveraging PowerShell 3.0+,
   JavaScript, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, XSL and XML, C#, .NET, MS SQL 2014
   stored procedures in the creation of custom solutions, including complex
   workflows and app model Add-ins

*Qualifications :*

   - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related
   field or equivalent work experience
   - At least 5-7 years of experience with advanced knowledge and in-depth
   understanding of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010, 2013, 2016
   (desired), SharePoint Designer; Visual Studio
   - Working knowledge of Office 365
   - Experience with core SharePoint service applications, such as BCS,
   Secure Store, Search, UPA, and MMD
   - Knowledge of Microsoft .NET 4.5+ technology stack
   - Experience with MS SQL Server 2014, XSL, XML, HTML5, CSS3 and AJAX
   - Must have direct experience implementing and supporting Microsoft
   SharePoint based solutions
   - Desired experience using Office Web Apps is a plus

With gratitude,

Vivek Nagare

I Sr IT Recruiter I IDC Technologies- On Demand Talent Solutions

C: 408-459-3307  Email: vivek7387010...@gmail.com

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.