*Hi I hope you are doing well. Given below is the requirement from one of
our direct client, which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this
requirement and send me the details given below to speed up the interview
process*

*Job Title – Technical PM*

*Location – Redmond, WA*
*Duration – 6+ Months*

*Rate – DOE*

*PMI Certification Mandatory*

*Job Description* –

Using PMO best practices and standards, partner with the Microsoft
product/program managers to facilitate hardware SKU launch and release.
Develop project management processes, oversee and execute on that
process/plan.  Create, maintain and control the project launch schedule and
dashboard, facilitate meetings, and proactively identify risks to the
project.  Shepherd the Project Team through the Release process, being
mindful of all requirements of cross functional partners.  Facilitate
program communications, identify and implement continuous improvement
practices, and provide regular status reports as required.

*Qualifications:*

4+ years of project management experience, Bachelor's degree required, PMI
Certification desired.۰Knowledge/background in software industry
products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's
products/services/applications preferred.۰Must possess strong cross
team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project
risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.۰The
ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to
understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.۰Specialized
knowledge as defined by project required.۰Must have excellent communication
skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management
skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training
principles/skills.۰High Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.

*With Regards*

*Venu Goud*

39465 Paseo padre Pkwy., Suite 1100

Fremont, CA 94538

Direct: 510-257-2435
Fax: 510-252-0626

www.srsconsultinginc.com
Email: ve...@srsconsultinginc.com

*Yahoo - venu.usstaffing*

*G-talk - venu.recuiter*

*Connect Me* - <http://www.linkedin.com/in/venugoud/>

Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience. The recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.