HOT REQUIREMENT!!!!!!!

URGENT REQUIREMENT!!!! an Sr. Developer specializing in building
Dashboards/Reports on IBM BPM platform 8.5.6 using Bp3/Brazos toolkit Pay
Rate: $100 C2C I just received this new job opening. Please let me know if
you find someone.

Location: Roseland, NJ

Pay Rate: $100 C2C

Looking for an Sr. Developer specializing in building Dashboards/Reports on
IBM BPM platform 8.5.6 using Bp3/Brazos toolkit (Angular JS , Bootstrap)

Hands-On Experience in IBM’s BPM Process Designer (Formerly Lombardi),
including BPM Process Portal (Manual Tasks). Project Delivery Experience
with IBM Process Designer 8.5/Integration Designer

• Good knowledge of IBM BPM Advanced capabilities

• Creating AdHoc reporting/DashBoards using Process Designer

• Creating reusable services toolkit

• Good knowledge of working with multiple snapshots in parallel

• Understanding and Implementation of SOA and Distributed Architecture
Concepts

• Expert in Angular JS Bootstrap

• 6+ years of Experience in Java/J2EE technologies including Java, XML,
XSL, HTML, JavaScript, JSP

• Integration / Use of LDAP Servers and SSO

• Ability to work independently and drive client POCs/Demos

• Self-Motivated / can work Independently and Eagerness to learn

• Can lead workshops/sessions

Thanks!

Regards,

Anu Sud,

(Anubhav Krishna Sood)

Sr. Accounts Manager

TEKshapers, USA

248 565 4747 Ext 193

a...@tekshapers.com

(Gtalk, Skype - anubhavsood11...@gmail.com)

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

PSave trees. Print Only When Necessary