please send me resume at rup...@usgrpinc.com

Hi Associate ,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Job Title – *SAS Architect*

 Project Location *-   Warren, NJ*

Duration – *6 +months*

Basic Qualifications:

·         Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related area
and a minimum of 10 years overall technical experience

·         Experience in SAS encompassing entire SAS EBI suite of tools with
in-depth understanding of Base SAS, Macros, PROC SQL, IML, and SAS
Enterprise Guide.

·         Minimum 5 years hands on experience with SAS Management Console,
SAS EG,  JMP

·         Minimum 2 years hands on experience with SAS web tools, SAS
Stored Processes, Macro, Graph, Stat, OLAP Cube, Information map, SAS BI
Dashboard

·         Knowledge of Enterprise Miner, Model Manager, Base SAS code is a
MUST

·         Conceptual understanding of data profiling, fuzzy matching,
entity resolution, etc.

Preferred Qualifications:

·         Good understanding of predictive analytics, data quality and data
management concepts

·         Ability to manage mid-to-large SAS development projects;
experience in project management is a plus

·         Understanding of configuration management, change management and
release management concepts and how they relate to application development
and administration

·         Experience in systems support, user support, customer support or
training of enterprise class software and/or hardware

·         Detailed knowledge of security, performance, server design,
cross-platform architecture, various topologies

·         Ability to relay and receive information in various

·         Demonstrated ability to present complex technical programs and
concepts

Thanks & Regards

*Rupa kumari*

Technical Recruiter