Hi

There is an urgent requirement of *QA Tester with Healthcare Domain @
Naperville, IL.* If interested then please send your updated resume ASAP.

*Position : QA Tester with Healthcare Domain*

*Location: Naperville, IL*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

·         *At least 5 years of experience in Functional Testing Skills *

·         *At least 5 years of experience in test case creation and test
execution. *

·         *At least 2 years of Combined experience in automation tools viz.
QuickTest Pro (HP-QTP)./UFT*

·         *Experience in framework development*

·         *At least 1 year experience in SOA / Web Services testing*

·         *Experience with Healthcare Services domain is a plus.*

·         Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.

·         Analytical skills

·         Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment

·         Excellent client interfacing skills

·         Lead activities in all phases of projects, building and mentoring
teams.

·         Have proven ability of being an independent and team player in
all aspects of project life cycle.

·         Performing Automation feasibility analysis, developing &
implementing Test Automation Strategy

·         Analyzing the requirements (explicit & implicit) and define
appropriate framework & guidelines

·         Automation of script development in Web applications using
Keyword driven / Hybrid frameworks

·         Maintenance of Automation Framework & script maintenance

·         Analyze & Implement Best practices like Reuse to improvise
scalability and performance

·         Automate applications on varied platforms & technologies eg. Web,
Mainframe, Web services

·         Pro-actively analyze current processes and practices and suggest/
drive improvements

Thanks & Regards

*Sumit Suman*

Saviance Technologies

16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840
Phone: +1 732-902-0866

Email : sumit.su...@saviancetech.com

Web : www.saviance.com

*New Jersey I Seattle I Los Angeles I Atlanta I Houston *