*Linux Admin with VMware*

*Need local guys….good communication skills…..strong VMware and
scripting….Linux administrator*

*Client:* *Thomson Reuters*

*Location: New York City*

*MOI: Interview with their Solution Architect and then face to face with
client….that is why the person needs to be local*

*No OPT/CPT candidates!*

Job Title

Linux Sys Admin with VMware

Position Type

(Contract / Contract to Hire / Perm

Contract, 2-4 spots open

May 23

Contract length

12 months

Location:

3 Times Square (M-Th) & Secaucus, NJ (Fridays)

Reporting Structure

Will report to Manager of UNIX Engineering

Travel Requirements

Between Times Square office and Secaucus, NJ on occasion

Key Responsibilities

-provide level 3 Linux Engineer/Admin support

-need to help with hyper V to VMware migration

-work M-Th normal hours

-Work Friday night (about 2pm to 10pm), depending on the change

-prepare change control for Friday production change.

-Upgrade OS/HW on non-Production

-Verify/update documentation

-Drive between data centers in Times Square and Secaucus, NJ on occasion

-Must be able to lift equipment weighing 50 lbs

Level of Experience

Specific/Mandatory Technologies/Requirements

-MUST have strong background in Linux Administration

-MUST have strong recent VMware experience

Nice to have’s

-strong scripting ability

*Regards, Meenu Yadav*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone#: 609-608-0466|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
*mya...@sourceinfotech.com* <mya...@sourceinfotech.com>

your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be
removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future
email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.