Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

I got some new candidates on bench who are available to take any project
across USA.

Please let me know if you have any open requirements for them and also
please revert me if you want to see any of the resumes from the below
mentioned skills.

Send me your job requirements to *va...@burgeonits.com
<va...@burgeonits.com>**;* or you can directly reach me at *302-763-3633**.*

Thanks and hope to work with you!

*Candidate Name*

*Technology *

*Visa  Status*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Years of Experience*

*V.B*

*Java Developer*

*H1b*

*Queens Village, NY*

*Any were in US*

*11+Years*

*B.A.S*

*Project Manager*

*H1b*

*Cupertino, CA*

*Any were in US*

*20+years*

*H.V.M*

*System Admin(Azure)*

*H1b*

*Seattle, WA*

*Any were in US*

*8+years*

*S.U*

*Peoplesoft Developer*

*H1b*

*Tampa, FL*

*East Cost Only*

*8+years*

*Swati*

*Peoplesoft HCM Technical Consultant*

*H1b*

*Chicago, IL*

*Any were in US*

*8+Years*

*I .P.C*

*Middleware Admin*

*H1b*

*Mapleshade, NJ*

*Dallas ,TX*

*10+ Years *

*M.N*

*Junior Network Engineer*

*EAD OPT*

*East Newark, NJ*

*Any were in US*

*3+Years*

*A.J*

*ETL/Data Integration Consultant*

*Green Card*

*Princeton NJ*

*NY ,PA ,NJ*

*9+years*

*BHAVYA*

*ETL Developer*

*EAD OPT*

*Chicago, IL*

*Any were in US*

*8+years*

*MOUNIKA*

*ETL Developer*

*EAD OPT*

*New York, NY*

*Any were in US*

*8+years*

*Madhavi*

*QA Automation Engineer*

*EAD *

*Devon, PA*

*PA, NY,NJ*

*8+years*

*Hine*

*BMC Remedy*

*EAD GC*

*Franklin Park , NJ*

*Any were in US*

*4+Years*

*V.Y*

*.Net Developer*

*H4 EAD*

*Dearborn MI*

*MI, OH, Chicago*

*7+Years*

*M.B*

*Qlikview Developer*

*Green Card*

*Edison, NJ*

*NY/NJ*

*8+years*

*R.K*

*SAP SD*

*H1b*

*Troy, MI*

*Seattle, WA*

*8+years*

*Nivitha*

*Oracle Application Tester*

*H1b*

*Cincinnati, OH*

*Any were in US*

*7+Years*

*Kenneth *

*Oracle DBA*

*US Citizen*

*Minneapolis*

*Any were in US*

*5+years*

*Lakshmi *

*Tera data developer*

*GC EAD*

*Chicago, IL*

*Any were in US*

*7+years*

*Rakesh*

*BI developer*

*H1b*

*Nashville, TN*

*Nashville, TN*

*7+years*

*Babu*

*Oracle PL/SQL Developer*

*EAD OPT*

*Detroit, MI*

*Any were in US*

*7+Years*

*Kasthuri*

*Oracle DBA*

*H1b*

*Richmond, VA*

*Any were in US*

*10+years*

*John*

*Oracle DBA*

* US Citizen*

*Jessup, MD*

*Dallas, Houston, Tampa, Charlotte*

*5+years*

*M.A*

*Java Developer*

*H1b*

*Chicago, IL*

*Any were in US*

*8+years*

*K.K*

*J2EE Developer*

*H1b*

*Pittsburgh, PA*

*Any were in US*

*8+years*

*K.B*

*Java Developer *

*H1b*

*Memphis, TN*

*Any were in US*

*8+years*

*V.P*

*Java Developer*

*H1b*

*San Jose, CA *

*Any were in US*

*8+years*

*P.C*

*Java Developer*

*H1b*

*GEICO, MD    *

*Any were in US*

*8+years*

*S.B*

*Java Developer*

*H1b*

*Columbia, MD*

*Any were in US*

*8+years*

*S.E*

*Java Developer*

*H1b*

*Hartford ,CT*

*Any were in US*

*7+years*

*Y.S.M.T*

*Java Developer*

*H1b*

*Memphis, TN*

*Any were in US*

*8+years*

*S. U*

*QA Tester*

*Green Card*

*New York*

*Any were in US*

*7+Years*

*V.R*

*POS Tester*

*Green Card*

*Bentonville, AR*

*Any were in US*

*7+Years*

*F .A*

*Automation Tester*

*US Citizen*

*New York*

*Any were in US*

*7+Years*

*A.K*

*Oracle DBA*

*US Citizen*

*Rockville ,MD*

*Any were in US*

*6+years*

*T.A*

*Oracle DBA*

*US Citizen*

*Silver Spring, MD*

*Any were in US*

*6+years*

*S.B.K*

*Tibco Architect *

*H1b*

*Milwaukee, WI*

*Any were in US*

*12+years*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vashi*

Burgeon IT Services LLC.

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

Desk No: 302-497-3333 x 107

Direct: 302-763-3633 , Fax: 302-355-1559

Email Id: va...@burgeonits.com Website: www.burgeonits.com

USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA

NOTE: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the

subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be removed with any
E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to you. We apologize
for any unintended

inconvenience.