*Hi,*

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

SEND YOUR PROFILE AT ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com

*Job Title                                     Biz Talk Developer*

*Project Location                     CA-California/San Diego*

*Duration                                    6 Months*

*Mode of Interview:                 Telephonic and Skype*

The need this person because they’re move two existing team members to the
ERP Implementation project leaving a gap.

They’re in the process of moving from MS Great Plains to MS AX.

This person will NOT be on the implantation team…it will be in the support
team to support the integration efforts

Overall this person will be support the existing build efforts of the
implantation team

They have one other support person that will handle the payroll
integration, but other than that this will be the go-to person

General broad background with Financial applications is helpful

*Core Technology that he needs:*

XML experience (MUST)

BizTalk experience (MUST be recent) this is the integration tool set
they’re using.  Biztalk is an application that allows other apps to “talk”
to one another

Supporting this integration is the #1 priority

He is looking for a senior person 5-7 years of integration experience (he
said 8-9 out of 10…if 10 was a “rockstar)

*Orginal notes…bold is what is important *

*1. Knowledge of XML/ flat file schema, XSLT, XML schema definition
language.*

*2. Understanding biztalk architecture. Biztalk hands on experience of
messaging, orchestration, mapping, adapters, custom functoid, custom
pipeline, table looping inside mapping. Knowledge of ESB toolkit is a plus.*

*3. Understanding purchasing/receiving/invoicing and master data of
financial system, have experience with GP is a plus.*

4. .NET development experience. – nice to have

5. Web service use and development. Understanding SOAP and HTTPS
transactions. – will need some of this

*6. SQL experience of querying from multiple table and database, temp
table, cursor, read and understanding existing stored procedures is a must*

*Ujjwal Gupta*

*Recruiter**|**RG Talent Inc*

*39120, Argonaut Way, Suite #157, Fremont, CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0757 x 173

Email  : ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com

URL    :  www.rgtalent.com

*Note: We are working with prime vendor (One Layer between) for this
position.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=ujjwal.gu...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>