Hi

Hope you are doing wonderful!

My name is *Alok Chaudhary*. I am a *Sr. Executive* with Nityo Infotech
Corp. My client has a job opportunity for *PostgreSQL Developer* for their
corporate office in* New York City, NY.*

*Role – **PostgreSQL Developer*
*Location* – *New York City, NY*

*Client: ** TCS*

*Job Description: *

*Responsibilities               *

1. Write scripts to extract data, create views, populate staging and
populate the data mart

2. Familiarity with PL/PGSQL procedure language

2. Troubleshoot performance issues

3. Identify, optimize and tune bad queries

4. Convert logical design to physical design

5. Gatekeeper for all the database changes

6. Run adhoc reports and maintain ongoing schedule reports

7. Write database checks for the alert monitoring system

*Mandatory Technical Skills         *

1. Expert understanding of PostgreSQL, including experience with different
database replication scenarios

2. In depth knowledge of database design, including logical and physical
design, as well as SQL

3. Expert in writing postgre scripts to extract data, create views,
populate staging and populate the data mart

4. Experience with PostgreS 8.x, Slony

5. Strong Unix/Linux skills

6. Strong Unix shell scripting

7. Support online backups and PITR for production databases

8. Maintain standby databases

9. Migrate and upgrade databases

10. Refresh production databases using SAN snapshots

*Thanks & Regards*

*Alok Chaudhary*

*Sr. Executive*

Nityo Infotech Corp.

www.nityo.com

*alok.chaudh...@nityo.com <alok.chaudh...@nityo.com>*

*Desk* : 609-853-0818 X 2138

*Fax* : 609 799 5746

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / New Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500