Hello Recruiter,

Hope you are doing good!

My name is Milan Patel and I am a Technical Recruiter with Comrise
Technology, Inc. One of our large media clients is looking for a *Java Web
Developer* at *New York, NY* for a *contract *position.

Below is the job description for your reference. If you have any candidate
available then send me updated resume with an hourly rate on c2c.

*Job Title: Java Web Developer*

*Location: New York, NY*

*Job Type: Contract - 6+ months*

*Must Required 2-3 years of recent AngularJS experience and interview on
8th June*

*Only one day in-person Technical evaluation Test to hire.*

*M**inimum Qualifications: *

   - BS degree (Computer Science preferred)
   - 5+ years developing high-performance web applications
   - 3+ years Java/J2EE design experience
   - 3+ years MVC Framework experience: Struts2, Spring MVC or similar
   - 3+ years developing in JavaScript (including Jquery and AngularJS
   frameworks)
   - 3+ years developing HTML/CSS (SASS/SCSS a plus)
   - 1+ years developing web applications for mobile devices

* Requirements and General Skills:*

   - Experience developing high-performance Java Web apps with
   JavaScript/AJAX
   - Experience with various frameworks such as *AngularJS, jQuery*,
   backbone.js, Handlebars.js, and node.js.
   - Contribution to a popular JS framework a plus
   - Experience debugging and performance tuning J2EE and client-side
   applications
   - Deep understanding of web standards including HTTP, REST, and JSON
   - Knowledge of advanced CSS and browser performance optimizations
   - Experience coding “responsive” web pages
   - Experience with cross-browser limitations and workarounds.
   - Experience with Git or SVN and issue tracking tools (JIRA a plus).

Regards,

*Milan Patel**Comrise | Technical Recruiter*

E: milan.pa...@comrise.com

<https://www.comrise.com/>