Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: *(312) 428-7795*

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Note:

NO *H1-B Visa* for the below position

*Need only Green Card or US Citizen*

Job Title: .Net Developer

Location: Syosset, NY

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

We are looking for talented and passionate *.NET Web Developers *to join
our team in *Syosset, NY*. In addition to working in a team-oriented,
focused, and rewarding environment, our developers have the opportunity to
work with a wide range of technologies such as *Web, MVC, WCF, T-SQL, C#,
IIS* and more.

*Duties and Responsibilities: *

1. Create, enhance and maintain our internal web applications.

2. Gather enhancement requirements and feedback from subject matter experts.

3. Support business units and suggest enhancements which will make them
more productive.

4. Leads the development and may manage a project plan and schedule for a
given functional area.

*Qualifications:*

* Minimum *3 years of web development experience in the Microsoft
environment* including design, coding, testing, and implementation

** 3+ years of experience with C#*

** 3+ years of experience with SQL Server (2008/2012/2014) and MySQL*

* Software Development experience creating multi-tier web applications

* *Expertise with MVC, jQuery *and* IIS*

* Skilled in writing complex Stored Procedures (must be able to write
complex T-SQL statements by hand)

* Strong understanding of .NET Framework (3.5, 4.0 and 4.5)

* Experience with *Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, and other agile
development practices*

* Experience with *Web Services and XML technologies (SOAP, WCF, etc)*

* Motivated to Learn - follow technical blogs, web sites, watch/listen
webinars

* Excellent problem solving skills

* Ability to set priorities and function in a highly dynamic environment

* Excellent written and verbal communication skills

* Degree in an IT discipline or equivalent combination of education and
work experience

 Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Email: ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com  ; javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com

www.globalwebmaster.us