Hello,

Hope you are doing good!

This is Arjun Shah from Savvy Technology Solutions LLC and I am recruiting
on behalf of our client in TEXAS. After accessing your online resume, I believe
you may have the qualifications and experience I am looking for to fulfill
their position. Please revert me beck with your most recent resume along with
contact details and Rate expectation.

Role                 : Data Scientist - Big Data

Client               : Confidential

Duration           : 6 (months)

Location           : Confidential, Austin TX 78701

Interview         : Face to Face

Job Description :

F2F Interview Require
Work Location: Austin, Texas

We are looking for a Big Data Architect who can lead and provide Big Data and
Analytics expertise in the Big Data & Emerging technologies space. The ideal
candidate should have hand-on experience on Big Data production level projects.

Duties and Responsibilities:

• Software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software
development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance,
testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution
• Developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++;
• Work with Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
• Develop solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products
• Deploy applications in a cloud environment (Understanding of Cloud
Scalability)
• Design and develop automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms
• Design, develop and implement online-machine learning libraries
• Work on taxonomy construction for analytic disciplines, knowledge areas and
skills
• Develop and deploy: data driven analytics, event driven analytics, sets of
analytics orchestrated through rule engines
• Develop and deploy analytics that discover and exploit social networks
• Develop and deploy analytics with heterogeneous data environment

NOTE: Look for candidates who has worked on the below skill sets on HortonWorks
product set.

Mandatory Skills:

• Minimum of 6 years work experience with Data Architecture
• Minimum of 6 years work experience with Java - Java OpenSource
• Minimum of 4 years work experience with ADO .NET
• Minimum of 3 years work experience with Sentiment Analysis and OpenNLP

Nice to have:
• Sentiment Analysis and OpenNLP
• Hadoop/Cloud Developer Certification
• MongoDB Developer Certification

Requirements

Minimum Skills Requirement in years

Years

Skills/Experience

6

Working experience with Data Architecture

6

Working experience with Java - Java OpenSource

4

Working experience with ADO .NET

3

Working experience with Sentiment Analysis and OpenNLP

Preferred skill requirements in years

Years

Skills/Experience

Yes