<vis...@edoorsinc.com>*

> *Position: **Embedded Engineer w/ Java*
>>
>> *Location: **Saint Louis, MI*
>>
>> *Duration: 6+ Month/ Contract*
>>
>> *Interview: Phone and Skype*
>>
> *Required Qualifications:  *
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or
equivalent
• 5+ years’ experience as a software engineer
• 3+ years’ experience with Java
• Demonstrated experience with multiple programming paradigms
(object-oriented, functional, etc.)
• Experience with peer-to-peer / client-server networks
• A demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed
• Experience and understanding of application programming patterns and
enterprise architecture patterns
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills

*Preferred Qualifications: *
• Experience with embedded system programming
• Demonstrated experience developing systems using smart-device enabling
integration technologies (RFID, Serial, CAN bus, etc.) and data
communication technologies (cellular, RF, Bluetooth, etc.)
• Experience with hardware engineering/hardware control software engineering

*Submittal format:*

Candidate Name:

Job #:

Address:

Phone:

Email:

Total IT Experience

Total US Experience

Monthly  Rate to CAI:

Salary or Roll over salary for CTH:

Work Status (H1B, EAD, GC, US Citizen):

If H1B, who holds the visa?

Last 4 digits of SSN

Skype ID

DOB

Will candidate Interview F2F (Yes or No):

Education Details(Years, Degree & Univ. Name)

Name of the individual at your firm who the candidate spoke with about the
position:

Vishal

Skills as they relate to the job:

*Any relevant certifications?*

*Other points that make this candidate a great fit for this role:*
*Thanks & Regard,*

Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5256
*Lead Recruiter | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com

*“We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our
mailing list please reply with "Remove" in the subject and we will comply
immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know
if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended
only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking
of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We
are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.”*