*Sr. WebSphere Portal Developer - 16-05063*

*Melville Long Island NY*

*T + S*

*Long Term*

*Client:: Cannon*

*No H1B’s*

*Portal Developer with at least 5 years of experience in WebSphere Portal
Development*
Experience within an enterprise development organization

*Key skills should include: Candidate need to have min 5 yrs of US
experience and total 9+ yr of experience*

   - *Web Sphere Portal 8 (Page structure, Portlet to Portlet
   communication, Application scope session, Public render parameters, Events,
   Themes and Skins) *
   - WebSphere portal development: JSR 186/286, JEE, and external
   application integration/enablement
   - Using WCM API & WCM workflows, and WCM plugins and & Rest services and
   JSON
   - Using Layout and Page Templates for RWD/Device Classification
   - Experience in Web2.0 user interface features
   - HTML 5, CSS, JavaScript, DOJO, JQUERY

*Nice to have: *

   - Preferred having one year of ODM experience ODM modules such as Rule
   Studio, RTS, RES, RSO, DVS, and experience in validating rules against the
   object model and data model
   - Portal design Knowledge in Infrastructure level (load balancer, web
   server, application server, security, LDAP, firewall
   - Java 7 with Sprint framework and Hibernate

*Regards, Meenu Yadav*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone#: 609-608-0466|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
*mya...@sourceinfotech.com* <mya...@sourceinfotech.com>

your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be
removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future
email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.