Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
updated profile ASAP.

*OIM engineer with SAP Experience*

*Minneapolis, MN*

*6-12 Months*

MID (5-9 YRS OF EXPERIENCE)
• 5-9 years in an engineering role
• 5-9 years participating in agile development
• Scrum certification, a plus
• Develop and test code to deliver functionality that meets the overall
business strategy and objectives
• Build the work needed to implement features from the product backlog
• Size user stories
• Unit test code, create automated test scripts, and execute all other
testing-related tasks
• Test deliverables against a user story’s acceptance tests
• Execute necessary project documentation
• Work closely with other team to ensure that features meet business needs
• Follow industry-standard agile software design methodology for
development and documentation
• Work with infrastructure, security, and other partners
• Experience with test-driven development and software test automation
• Deep experience working in an agile environment (e.g. user stories,
iterative development, etc.)

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com