Client said we can look for a security person who knows data masking,
single sign-on, encryption and strong security skills who has some
experience with Salesforce.

Client said they could even have a security person who does not have
salesforce but has some other cloud-based software experience.

*Role: Sr Salesforce Developer (Salesforce Security experience)*

*CareFirst* in *Owings Mills, MD*

*Contract 12 months*

*Phone Hire*

*Any visa work*

Salesforce security developer: *Must be salesforce certified developer AND
admin*.; must have *5+ years of salesforce security experience*, must
have *SAML2.0
*and *SSO* experience.

Required Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
• Minimum seven (7) years' experience developing and implementing
enterprise solutions
• Minimum three (3) years of Salesforce experience including writing Apex
and VF Pages, Triggers
• Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com
architecture and APIs
• Proficiency in HTML, XML, JavaScript, ASP, SQL, Java or C++, SOAP or
REST, and JSON
• Demonstrated willingness and capability to learn new technologies quickly
• Burning desire to build great experiences for our customers
• Familiarity with security standards such as TLS and SSL is required.
• Ability to analyze complex data or systems issues and to provide
actionable recommendations
• Experience with large enterprise development and release procedures is
preferred

Required Experience:
• Experience with SSO Setup and SAML 2.0 to integrate internal and third
party applications.
• Knowledge and experience in Salesforce Encryption and platform encryption.
• Experience using the Gateway products like Cipher Cloud with Salesforce
• Solid understanding of Security and sharing model, data structures, data
modeling, & database schema is required.
• Experience in authenticated web service callouts using Two-Way SSL
• Working knowledge on data masking tools(Ex: Informatica Cloud Test data)
• Experience in Set up Two-Factor Authentication Login Requirements for
Single Sign-On.
• Experience working with Apex and Visual Force (triggers, classes, test
classes, extensions, components).
• Experience using the Eclipse - Force.com IDE (or equivalent IDE)

*Regards, Meenu Yadav*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone#: 609-608-0466|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
*mya...@sourceinfotech.com* <mya...@sourceinfotech.com>

your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be
removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future
email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.