Hi ,

Please let me know if you are interested for this role.

*.Net Developer*

*Bethesda, MD*

*12+ Months*

*Start: ASAP*

*Only GC or USC’s !!*

*Face-To-Face Required !!*

*Requirements :*

•         Minimum 4 years in systems integration and development, package
implementation, and/or interactive design

•         Minimum 3 years in .NET development Knowledge and Experience in
C#, .Net, ASP .NET, and Microsoft SQL Server Solid understanding of all
parts of Software Engineering (e.g. Requirements, Design, Implementation,
Testing) and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)

•         Experience working in agile or iterative SDLCs

•         Experience with Object Oriented Technologies

•         Ability to work with key owners and stakeholders to document
requirements

•         Experience with .NET-specific technologies such as Windows
Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) or
Workflow Foundation (WF) is desirable

•         Experience with SharePoint is highly desirable

•         Experience integrating, modifying, and configuring Commercial Off
The Shelf (COTS) products

•         Education: Bachelor's Degree required from college or University

*Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.*

Full Name:

Current location:

Contact number:

Email: