Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Position Title: COBOL Developer*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration: 6 Months +*

*Interview: Phone and F2F Interview*

Background:

Supports the organization by being part of a matrixed team of software
development professionals providing application development expertise to
facilitate the on-time delivery of projects and major release upgrades for
highly complex, mission critical systems

Tasks:

Under the general direction of the Manager, Benefits and Claims Delivery,
the incumbent's accountabilities include:

Required Skills:

COBOL Software Engineer - Mainframe:

•           Demonstrated experience within the healthcare insurance
industry.  Knowledge of claims systems a plus, specifically FEP claims

•           At least 8 years of mainframe-based application development
experience

•           Demonstrated knowledge of COBOL applications running under CICS

•           Strongly demonstrated knowledge of DB2

•           Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) knowledge and experience
with web services is strongly preferred, but not required

•           Demonstrated knowledge and best practices of testing
environments and processes

•           Strong testing skills

•           Excellent problem solving skills

•           Strong analytical skills

•           Excellent verbal and written communications skills

•           Familiar with structured programming techniques

•           Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision

•           Strong documentation skills

•           Experience working in an Agile environment

Software:

1.         COBOL/CICS

2.         DB2

3.         JCL