please send me resume at rup...@usgrpinc.com

Hi  Associates,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Job Title- *Network Firewall with F5 Load balancing*

 Project Location- *New York City, NY*

Duration –*6+months*

Essential Skills  Strong knowledge and working e ...Strong knowledge and
working experience in designing networks. Strong knowledge and working
experience in Network troubleshooting, problem and performance analyzing
Strong knowledge and working experience in F5 Loadbalancers and basic
knowledge in Firewalls Good knowledge and working experience of traffic
analyzing with wireshark Strong knowledge and working experience in WLAN
networks (802.11a/g/n) especially on Cisco and Aruba products Knowledge and
working experience of Bandwidth and performance analysis tools and Traffic
analysis tools Hands-on experience of various routing and switching
protocols -EIGRP,OSPF,BGP and STP, VTP Hands on experience with QOS
configuration and troubleshooting and various router/switch
redundancy/failover protocols - HSRP,RPR,RPR+,SSO etc Good knowledge on WAN
optimizers/Accelerators and IP Subnetting Strong working experience in
Alcatel, Aruba and cisco Network devices Understanding of DNS and DHCP
designs and hands on knowledge on Infoblox IP management tools Experience
in handling and troubleshooting below devices: switch: Alcatel Omniswitch
6000 series, Omnistack 3000, 4000 series, Aruba 3000/6000 series, Cisco
catalyst 3000,4000 series, Nexus 5K & 7K series router: Cisco
2800,3800,VXR, ASR etc Loadbalancer: F5 Wireless: Aruba 105 AP’s, Cisco WLC
2106 and AP’s. Good understand ing on ITIL Incident and Change Management
Process, etc. Identifying route cause of the problem and escalating to
re-solver group Vendor coordination for incident creation and escalation
Follow ups on open incidents until resolution Experience in Develop support
documentation and technical diagrams of the enterprise network
infrastructure. Should have very good communication and time planning
skills

Desirable Skills ::-

Need of a full time Wirele ...1.) Need of a full time Wireless Engineer to
join the existing project team. This resource needs to be an expert with
network wireless technology such that s/he can evaluate our current
solution, architect a better one, and then create and execute a gap
analysis to get us to the new solution. This resource will also be
accountable to transitioning the new design to our support teams. Resource
needs to relook at their whole wireless network configuration at all the
stores and DC and review and recommend the right products, re- architect it
and drive the implementation of that change , so looking for a strong
wireless network engineer ( expn: Aruba and Cisco wireless. networks).

Thanks & Regards

*Rupa kumari*

Technical Recruiter

*United Software Group Inc.*