Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Position Title: UI Developer*

*Location: Washington, DC*

*Duration: 18 Months*

*ONLY GC and US Citizens*

Senior User Interface Developer

The individual will participant in agile development processes and will be
the go-to person for all User Interface (UI) frameworks.

Should Have:

Should have design (in code) user experiences to help users navigate highly
interactive, complex web apps.

Should have experience in developing and maintaining external facing web
applications and user experience.

Should have experience with AngularJS.

Should have Expertise with JavaScript, JQuery, Bootstrap, HTML,
CSS/LESS/SASS.

Should have broader experience and knowledge of available JavaScript
frameworks like NodeJS, ExtJS etc.

Should have experience in setting up and using UI build tools like Grunt,
Gulp etc.

Should have experience in ensuring and following implementation web
standards, accessibility, and usability best practices

Should have rapid prototyping experience with code simulation.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com
703-880-4146