Hi,

Hope you are doing great

I am looking candidate for my direct client for below mentioned position.
If you could be interested or have any resource please reply with current
updated resume.

*Solutions Delievery Engineer*

Have an urgent need down in *Wilmington,. NO SKYPE. Only Face to Face*

Thank yoU!!

*Solutions Delievery Engineer*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Contract: 1+ years*

*This includes:*

•             Working with key stakeholders to develop network designs in
support of Cloud, MAN, WAN, data center and branch deployments

•             Secure of funding for proposed designs via governance process
(i.e. review of technical designs documentation and build of material),
while keeping in mind opportunities for cost reductions.

•             Configuration of Network hardware

•             Deployment of network equipment and subsequent testing in
keeping with our risk profile:

•             Network Stability

•             Compliance to regulatory and mandatory policies

•             Audit findings and Issue Assurances are fully addressed

•             Adherence to all change management process

•             Full documentation for all deployments

•             Knowledge and Documentation Transfer to the Operations
Support team

*Risk and Control Objective*

Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance
with regulatory requirements, Barclays Operational Risk Framework and
internal Barclays Policies and Standards.

*Person Specification*

(Personal attributes essential to performing role: e.g. skills,
competencies, expertise, knowledge, experience.  Note: experience not to be
time-bound)

Basic Qualifications:

•             5+ years of experience in designing and implementing complex
data networks

•             5+ year in-Depth technical knowledge of network components
(switches, routers, etc.) and routing protocols (TCP/IP,  BGP, OSPF, EIGRP,
etc.).

•             Four-year college degree in Telecommunication Networks,
Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.

Preferred Skills:

§             Data - CCIE qualification or equivalent experience

•             Proven detailed experience in designing large-scale,
enterprise network solutions in large, financial institutions
------------------------------

Umang Agarwal

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*SriMatrix Inc*

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*

Ph No: 732-902-0873

*um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>*

*Privacy Policy* | Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please reply with *Remove/Unsubscribe* in subject line of this
eMail and we will Remove your email from our list immediately .