please send me resume at rup...@usgrpinc.com

Hi  Associates,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

Job Title- *Java Developer*

 Project Location- *Culver City, CA*

Duration –*8+months*

Competencies  J2EE EJB 1.x/2.x Experience (Years)

Essential Skills  Minimum of 4 years demonstrate ...Minimum of 4 years
demonstrated experience administering and programming Service-Now in a
large enterprise environment Service-Now customization including, but not
limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data
imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software
integrations. Scripted Web-Services, AJAX, Business Rules, JavaScript,
SOAP, REST SSO-SAML Setup and Integration of ServiceNow to Other
Applications Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience using Web
Technologies (JAVA Script, XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP). Experience with
Jelly scripting in ServiceNow Working knowledge of the web applications,
networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3)

 Desirable Skills  • Ability to manage change eff ...• Ability to manage
change effectively • Strong networking skills and ability to work across
multiple organizations to meet the delivery timelines.

Thanks & Regards,

*Rupa kumari*

Technical Recruiter

*United Software Group Inc.*