Hi

There is an urgent requirement of *Mobility Test Lead @ Minneapolis, MN.*
If interested then please send your updated resume ASAP.

*Position : Mobility Test Lead*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*Must have:-*

·         Minimum 7+ years’ experience in testing.

·         Strong 3+ years’ experience in mobile testing including hands on
experience testing software on mobile devices, particularly iOS, Android,
Windows phones and/or tablets.

·         Hands on knowledge in one of the mobile testing tools (i.e. See
Test, Perfecto Mobile, APIUM etc…)

·         Mobile Native app tester, having strong experience of testing on
mobile native apps.

·         Collaborate with dev. and test teams on mobile app functional and
non-functional testing.

·         Identify, investigate and propose areas of automation investment
to reduce closedown costs while improving product quality

·         Collaborate with cross functional teams - DEV, PM, Operations to
analyze requirements, implementations and contribute to test strategy
development for parallel, overlapping releases

·         Develop a detail test strategy for mobile testing solution.

·         Develop test cases for assigned areas and be responsible for
developing automated test infrastructure as required

·         Excellent communication skills - written and verbal - this is a
distributed engineering team

·         QA with the strong testing and automation experience. Having
knowledge on MyFA and SORs. Has automation experience either HP UFT or CA
DEV test., can lead the projects

*Good to have:-*

·         Automation experience would be a value add

·         Possess knowledge of tools associated with native app testing.

·         Exposure to financial domain.

Thanks & Regards

*Sumit Suman*

Saviance Technologies

16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840
Phone: +1 732-902-0866

Email : sumit.su...@saviancetech.com

Web : www.saviance.com

*New Jersey I Seattle I Los Angeles I Atlanta I Houston *