*This is Anuradha from Info-Ways; I am working on below requirement. Please
help me with updated resume ASAP………….*

*Reply to anura...@info-ways.com <anura...@info-ways.com>*

*Position : Test Automation Engineer *
*Location : Flanders, NJ**Duration : 6 Months *

*Skills Required:*

·         *Test Complete® tool and VBScript*

·         design and implement test scripts

·         work independently, propose a script design, defend the proposal,
and implement the scripts

*Job Description:*

*• Fluent on Test Complete® tool and VBScript.*

• Able to design and implement test scripts (based on a general functional
description and some face to face discussion)

• Able to integrate scripts with our Test Framework.

• Familiar with User Interface implemented with WPF Technology

• Experienced with TFS Source Control and MTM integration.

Thanks & regards,

Anuradha

609-858-5251 (W)

anura...@info-ways.com