*Visa :  USC/GC Only *

Hi,
My name is Ruby and I'm an IT recruiter at United Software Group Inc..,
Below is an urgent requirement for our direct client.
please have a look and reply if you are comfortable.

*Designation**::** Java E3 / aws Developer*

*Work Location**: **:** Seattle, WA*

*Duration**:: **Contract*

*Basic Qualifications*

·         5-6 years of experience analyzing, designing, coding, testing,
installing and maintaining increasingly complex software programs and/or in
a technical support position which includes any combination of
languages/tools

·         Java/J2EE, AWS, REST, Web Services, JSON, XML

·         Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong
interpersonal skills

·         Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or 4+ years
related discipline/experience

·         Experience with Service Oriented Architecture and cloud
technologies

*Responsibilities*

·         Demonstrates competence of engineering concepts, theories and
principles combined with business insights

·         Integrates and applies elements of other disciplines to solve
problems

·         Works independently on whole design, development, configuration
or operational support for projects and problems of increasing scope and
impact

·         Makes decisions which influence and impact the success of team
owned projects and/or efforts

·         Identifies trends that warrant immediate attention

*Thanks,*

*Ruby Kumari*

United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110

Dublin, OH 43017

Phone: 614-414-3130 Ext- 1121

Fax: 1-866-764-1148

*rubykum...@usgrpinc.com <rubykum...@usgrpinc.com>*

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,viv...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.

*USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
age, disability, military status, national origin or any other
characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.*