A leading healthcare organization is looking to bring on an *Oracle
Developer* to their existing team, local to *Phoenix, AZ*. Please see
details below:

***GREEN CARD EAD, GREEN CARD, OR US CITIZENS ONLY***

*Location: *Phoenix, AZ

*Position: *Oracle Developer

*Interview*: Telephone/Skype

*Visa Status: GREEN CARD EAD, GREEN CARD, OR US CITIZENS ONLY*

*Required Qualifications: *

·         *HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE*

·         Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 7+ years software
development experience

·         5+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle experience

·         5+ years of SQL Server, Sybase or Oracle development experience
with designing data structures, building functions, stored procedures,
indexes, triggers, and performance tuning.  Given Oracle is our future
platform, Oracle experience is highly preferred.

*Regards, Meenu Yadav*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone#: 609-608-0466|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
*mya...@sourceinfotech.com* <mya...@sourceinfotech.com>

your email address in the body. Include complete address and domain to be
removed. Pursuant to Federal law, if you do not wish to receive future
email messages from us, please reply with "remove" to the same id.