Greetings,

One of our  client is urgently looking for *Splunk Engineer, *below is the
Job description, please feel free to call me back at 410-525-5065.

Role: Splunk Engineer

Location: Collegeville PA

Duration: 12 Months

*H1B – Acceptable but Prefer USC with Excellent Communication Skill and
Remote a possibility for the right person*

*Spunk Logic Development*

• Building of Dashboards/ Visualization for Cyber Security

• Individual that can work with the business unites (PLUS but not a MUST)

• Spunk Developer

• Someone that is good at Knowledge Management - i.e. How TO guides/
Instruction

• Good writing and communication skills

• Background in Cyber Security or Information Security

Regards

Mitul

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*

Contact: 410-525-5065