Title: Talend ETL w/Salesforce

Location: Wilmington, DE *(100% Onsite Monday-Friday)*

Duration: 1 YEAR

*Residency Restriction: US Citizen, GC, EAD-GC (No H-1B, OPT, H4, L4 etc.)*

*Strong knowledge on Salesforce Data conversion process. Expertise in using
any ETL tool for data conversion (Talend ETL, Informatica, Jitterbit in
order of preference). The preference would be Talend ETL experience with
Salesforce. *

*Ability to understand the Source data structure and Salesforce business
process (target) and map the entities and attributes between two systems
Experience in dealing with mass data conversion activities Involve in
design, development, Performance tuning and testing the ETL jobs Develop
the conversion programs to move the data from source (Oracle database) to
target ( Salesforce) using ETL solution. *

*Regards, Meenu Yadav*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone#: 609-608-0466|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
*mya...@sourceinfotech.com* <mya...@sourceinfotech.com>

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.