Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: (312) 428-7795

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on *BI Developer /Advisor Consultant* with our
client. Please check with below job description and If you are available
please respond me back with your updated resume and contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: BI Developer /Advisor

Locations: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 06+Months Contract

*Rate: **$40/hr on C2C All Inclusive*

*Preferred work location is Atlanta, GA. Candidates in Richmond, VA would
also be considered. Tableau experience *

*MUST be demonstrated within the work history of the candidate and not just
a listed technology. *

*BI Developer Advisor*

Candidate will be developing, either independently or as part of a dev
team, and implementing solutions defined by our architects which is built
on business requirements supplied by our business partners/customers and
BAs. May be responsible for creation of and supplying input into technical
during SIT and UAT phases. Will participate in code deployment into testing
and production environments by working with implementation teams.

Ideal candidate must have experience meeting customer reporting needs
utilizing Tableau software. They should understand all the components of
Tableau, including by not limited to data connections, aggregations and
visualization. Other reporting software experience is plus. Healthcare
analytic experience a plus. Experience with SDLC and Agile development a
plus.

*SUMMARY: *

Responsible for participating in all phases of the design and development
life cycle of analytic applications and reporting tools, utilizing various
BI technology platforms.

*MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *

Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business
requirements, leads requirement meetings. Proactively addresses customer
issues, prepares alternatives and implements solutions. Collaborates with
engineers for creative ideas for Web portals supporting interactive
content, analyzes and classifies complex change request and reviews and
evaluates possible enhancements. Identifies and manages risks and develops
contingency plans. Partners with business, architecture and infrastructure
and oversees all service levels. Develops and defines application scope and
objectives, including impact to interfaces. Analyzes and evaluates detailed
business and technical requirements. Mentors others on coding standards and
performs code reviews. Supervises others on developing application
internals for usability, reliability and scalability requirements. Ensures
system testing is completed and meets the test plan requirements.
Coordinates integration activities with other IT to ensure successful
implementation and support of project efforts. Assesses current status and
supports BI planning efforts. Mentors and assists in training initiatives
and performs estimates for costs and impacts. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
Requires an AA, BA/BS degree or technical institute training and 6 or more
years experience on one or more platforms, multi database, multi language
and expert level experience two or more BI applications; or any combination
of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Experience with multiple Business Intelligence tools required. SKILLS:
Analytical, communication and planning skills required.

[image: Sample_Greeting_Thank_You_]

Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D11019.227B0750]
160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Email: ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com  ; javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com

www.globalwebmaster.us