Hi

Hope you are doing great!

This is *Ravi Kumar*, working as a Technical Recruiter at *Nityo Infotech*
. Please find below Job Description and let me know your interest.

*Role ::  VMware Admin Location :: Boston, MA*

*JD ::*

·         Ideal candidate would have domain level understanding of Cloud
Infrastructure & Networking (Data Center Design, Network Architecture,
Network Design, System Architecture Virtualization, Systems Management,
Security)

·         At least 6 years’ experience in customer-facing positions as a
professional services Solution Architect, consultant, or engineer

·         VMware virtualization, networking and security products,
solutions, and services.

·         Network Security Tool and Networking Concepts such as firewalls,
IDS/IPS, Load Balancers, Security/Trust Zones, L2 Switching and L3 routing.
VLANs, Unicast vs Multicast, Management Networks, routing fundamentals, IP
subnetting, routing, VPN and network design.

·         Proven experience and deep knowledge of the networking
technologies and vendors such as Cisco, F5, Riverbed, Force10,
Vyatta/Brocade, A10 Networks, Arista, Infoblox, Palo Alto Networks

·         Excellent communications and interpersonal skills

·         Install, configure and optimize reference implementations of
partner solutions on NSX.

·         Document best practices, reference architectures and deployment
and performance guides for Virtual Networking & Security partner solutions
and feed this collateral into our knowledgebase for reuse by the VMware
field, channel partners and customers.

·         Help guide the design and development of innovative partner
solutions using our Network Virtualization & Security products.

·         Drive partner and internal resources and activities to ensure
deliverables within scope and time.

·         Manage project schedule and deliverables across multiple
partners/partner solutions.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ravi Kumar*

Technical Recruiter