Hello,

Hope you are doing great.
This is Darshan from Rider. This mail is regarding we have Android Developer
in NY Positions. If you have suitable candidate please share with me your
candidate
resume on dars...@riderconsultinginc.com.

Role – Android Developer

Location – New York, NY (Remote Work)

Duration – 12 Month Contract

Interview – Phone Hire

Rate – $90/hr on C2C

Minimum Requirements
•        6+ years’ experience and strong understanding of Java and Android
SDK
•        Experience working with Android SDK components such as Activities,
Fragments, Intents, Layouts, and others
•        Comprehensive understanding of REST/JSON/XML Web Services
•        Experience with multithreaded software design and working knowledge
of the general mobile software design patterns, architectures, trends, and
emerging technologies

Darshan Patel | Sr. Recruiter |

|  email id: dars...@riderconsultinginc.com | Gmail id: darshan.rid...@gmail.com
Rider Consulting Inc  |

50 Cragwood rd, suite 205, South plainfield, New jersey |
www.riderconsultinginc.com