Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Arjun Shah from Savvy Technology Solutions LLC and I am recruiting
on behalf of our client in TEXAS. After reviewing your online resume, I believe
you may have the qualifications and experience to fulfill our client’s
position. Please
reply back via email with your most recent resume along with contact details
and rate expectations.

Role                    : Network Enterprise Architect

Client                  : Confidential

Duration             : 7 (Months)

Location             : Austin TX 78701

Job Description :

Job Description/Responsibilities: Activities performed may include, but not
be limited to, the following:

• Responsible for designing and scoping communications solutions. Provides
assistance in troubleshooting problems and resolving issues with the network
• Provides architectural and technical guidance for the overall Network Roadmap
Program
• Develop solution recommendation(s) that meet identified business requirements
and is compliant with the future state Enterprise Architecture
• Develop models to further elaborate and document the Project infrastructure
environment
• Evaluate technology, market trends and industry to determine prospective
impact on Project
• Identify need to change technical architecture to incorporate infrastructure
needs
• Consult with project teams of infrastructure development to fit entire
architecture
infrastructure
• Respond to client queries and requests for information

Requirements

Minimum Skills Requirement in years

Years

Skills/Experience

8

Network Design, Enterprise Architecture, and Voice Collaboration

Yes

Hands-on network and communications design, deployment, escalation and
architecture
experience including:

Yes

Architectural skills within Cisco IP Telephony and Video platforms

Yes

Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications

Certification

CCNP Collaboration certifications and experience

Yes

CCNA, CCVP, Cisco contact center and Unity specialization, CCIE written, MSCE,
TOGAF, ITIL

Yes

Cisco Route/Switch:

Yes

Cisco Pix/ASA

Yes

Cisco UCS

Yes

Cisco UC

Yes

Microsoft Lync / Active Directory / Exchange

Thanks,

Arjun Shah

arjun.s...@savvytech.us

Savvy Technology Solutions LLC