*MUST BE LOCOLA TO NYC NO SKYPES!!!!!!!!!*

*MUST HAVE FINANCIAL EXPEREINCE *

*Job Title*: CRM Senior Developer

* Duration*: 6+ Months

*IT Department Name: *

Institutional Research Services - MIS

*Consultant Job Description*:

We are seeking a NYC based CRM Senior Developer to join our Sales
Technology Team in Institutional Services Technology Group.

*The key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to*:

•             Development and technical administration of our CRM platform.
Key job responsibilities include enhancements and technical configuration
of CRM, full development lifecycle for CRM platform.

•             Collaborate with our internal and external technology and
business partners to implement product changes

•             Hands-on design and development (front-end and server-side
development), hands-on database development including schema design and
business logic implementation, working closely with other developers to
ensure all code is consistent with architectural standards and design

•             Produce technical specification and design documents as
required.

*The ideal candidate should have the following Qualifications, Experience,
and Education*:

§             At least 7+ years of rigorous design and programming
experience

§             4+ years of solid hands-on Salesforce CRM experience

§             Strong relational database design/development skills

§             Track record of working on complex projects under aggressive
deadlines

§             Strong experience in designing and developing enterprise
class applications

§             Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and communication
skills

§             Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or
Mathematics

*Skills*: Salesforce CRM, ETL and SQL Database, Web technologies, Scripting
experience, SSRS, XML.

*Special Knowledge (if applicable):*

•             Salesforce CRM Experience is a must

o             Experience in supporting Salesforce environment with
installed AppExchange products

o             Experience in integration with external systems and data
migration

o             Expertise in Salesforce configuration and security model

o             Solid understanding of Salesforce platform and best practices
for development, testing and deployment

o             Thorough Knowledge on Salesforce release schedules and
release process

•             Capital Markets – Equity Research Sales experience is a plus

------------------------------

Umang Agarwal

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*SriMatrix Inc*

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*

Ph No: 732-902-0873

*um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>*

*Privacy Policy* | Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please reply with *Remove/Unsubscribe* in subject line of this
eMail and we will Remove your email from our list immediately .