Hello,

My name is Milan Patel and I am a Technical Recruiter with Comrise
Technology, Inc. This is with reference to your resume I found on a job
portal.

One of our *Direct large media clients *is looking for a *Java UI Developer*
 in *Lawrenceville, NJ *for a contract position. Send me resume on
*milan.pa...@comrise.com
<milan.pa...@comrise.com>*.

*Job Title: **Java UI Developer*
*Location: **Lawrenceville*
*, NJJob Type: Contract - 6-12 Months(Highly chance to extend)*

*Interview: Telephonic and In-person*

*Send only local candidate from NY/NJ having 7+ years experience*

*Technical Skills:*

   - Must have 5+ year of experience on client-side application development
   using JavaScript, CSS and frameworks such as Angular/Jquery
   - Required both high and low-level responsibilities including coding for
   prototype and production systems
   - Requires hands-on support for production systems and upgrades, which
   often occur outside normal business hours.
   - Years of relevant experience: 5+ Years of user experience and software
   development and architecture
   - Must have 5+ years of experience in Java enterprise software
   development (N-Tier environment, Struts, Jersey, Hibernate, etc.)
   Understanding of Search and Recommendation services preferred.
   - Experience with REST or Web Services API development. Demonstrated
   competence in full life cycle management of REST or Web Service APIs
   including specification and system deployment. Familiarity with API
   authoring and frameworks tools preferred.
   - Must have experience in developing and supporting live 24x7 production
   and mission critical applications.
   - Practical experience in architecture and deployment of software
   components into cloud-based infrastructures, e.g. Amazon Web Services.
   Experience with cloud management services, caching, scale-out and use of
   cloud APIs preferred.
   - Experience in SQL development and architecture including Stored
   Procedures and Replication Methodologies. Postgress, MySQL development a
   plus.
   - Experience in SOLR and MongoDB, Cassandra or other NoSQL.
   - Experience with Agile and Test-Driven development, feature/defect
   management tooling (e.g. Jira).
   - Familiarity with continuous build and integration environments.
   - Familiarity with Intelli-J IDE considered a plus.
   - Previous Broadcast experience considered a plus.

Milan Patel
Comrise <http://comrise.com/> | Technical Recruiter
email:milan.pa...@comrise.com <fang.c...@comrise.com>
Hangout: *milanpatel....@gmail.com <milanpatel....@gmail.com>*