Hi BusinessPartners,
Hope you are doing great!

Please find below mentioned job description and revert back with the
updated resume to lu...@itstrategiesinc.com

*Position:#1*
*Job Title: Java / Hadoop Developer*
*Location: Eagan, MN*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

·         We have an opening for a senior software engineer to join our
team for a 6 month contract to build our next generation of systems running
in the Hadoop eco-system.
Our platform is composed of Java modules running in Hadoop using CDAP and
Spark and technologies.
·         As a member of the development team you will work on all phases
of the development cycle including software design, development, testing
and documentation. You will also mentor junior developers.
In this particular role, you will be part of a small team of 3-4 engineers
investigating and implementing solutions for our replication project for
HBase, HDFS, Kafka as well as processes and applications running in CDAP.
·         If you like to be challenged and have experience in BigData
technologies, this position is for you.

*NOTE: Required skills:*
* For this particular need we are looking for experience implementing
solutions for our replication project for HBase, HDFS, Kafka as well as
processes and applications running in CDAP.*
• Experience with *Linux administration* within the *Hadoop eco-system *
• Solid understanding of HBase, HDFS, YARN, and Kafka and Hadoop eco-system
overall
• Cloudera CDH5 working experience
• Experience in *building and running in production BigData solution *
• Experience in *debugging* and *solving* *problems* which occurs in *Hadoop
eco-system*
• Experience in working in Agile methodology
• Strong in *Java 8*, experience in *designing* and *implementing Java
solutions*
• Should be able to *code in Scala *
• *CI and CD experience*

*Position:#2*

*Job Title: Java / Hadoop Developer*
*Location: Eagan, MN*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
·         We have an opening for a senior software engineer to join our
team for a 6 month contract to build our next generation of systems running
in the Hadoop eco-system.
·         Our platform is composed of Java modules running in Hadoop using
CDAP and Spark and technologies.
·         As a member of the development team you will work on all phases
of the development cycle including software design, development, testing
and documentation. You will also mentor junior developers.
·         In this particular role, you will be part of a team of 4-5
engineers implementing solutions for our core components running in Hadoop.

*MUST** Required skills:*
• Strong in *Java 8*, experience in designing and implementing Java
solutions
• Solid knowledge of *REST*
• Should be able to *code in Scala *
• Solid understanding of *HBase, HDFS,* and *Kafka* and *Hadoop eco-system
overall *
• *Cloudera CDH5 working experience*
• Experience in *building* and *running* in *production BigData solution *
• Experience in *debugging* and *solving problems* which occurs in *Hadoop
eco-system*
• Experience with *Hadoop security*

--
*Thanks & Regards*