Please reply---navneet....@nlbservices.com

If you find yourself suitable
for the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.

Job Title                        SQL Developer with facets exp
 Location                       Atlanta,Ga
Duration                      6+12Months/ Contract
MOI                                 telephonic + skype

Skill

Detailed job description - Skill Set: Clinical Care Advance System Analyst
with minimum 5 years of Experience Healthcare experience Clinical Care
Advance -UM/DM/CM modules- Front End and Back End knowledge Very Strong SQL
knowledge SSRS Responsibilities : i. Gather and document
technical/functional requirements ii. Review technical/functional
requirements iii. Develop and document detailed design
specifications(High-Level and Low-Level) iv. Develop and document unit test
procedures v. Identify the best data sources for reach report field,
identify risks and constraints, and design reporting formats. vi. Develop
optimized database design to achieve acceptable performance by tuning view,
tables and indexes for proper response time vii. Develop new capabilities
and architectures that capitalize on the development of client requests,
and ad-hoc SQL viii. Develop, document and execute integration test
procedures ix. Deploy the code in identified environment x. Prepare
deployment documents and write deployment tickets xi. Provide acceptance
test support xii. Provide implementation and production support

Mandatory Skills Healthcare Domain - Care Management Clinical Care Advance
- UM/DM/CM modules- Front End and Back End knowledge Very Strong SQL
knowledge SSRS

Thanks & Regards

*Navneet Vij*

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*Staffing|Consulting|Outsourcing*

Phone: 904-236-4618| Fax: +1 (608)646-8326

E-mail: navneet....@nlbservices.com |Web:www.nlbservices.com

Hangout: navneet....@nlbservices.com