If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*NEED LOCAL ONLY*

*Job Title          : Data Migration Analyst*

*Location          :    Hopkins, MN*

*Duration          :    6+Months/Contract *

*Interview Mode: Telephonic + Skype*

 *Required Skills:*

•  Minimum three years of Data Management
•  SQL abilities
•  Expert in Excel
•  Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
•  Ability to sort, manipulate and understand large quantities of data with
ability to identify errors and gaps
•  Demonstrated strong analytical skills and ability to identify and
prioritize business opportunities, provide sound solutions
•  Ability to develop and manage good working relationships with internal
departments (production, supply chain, finance, FSQR)
•  Ability to handle multiple tasks and activities in a prescribed
schedule, handle the ambiguity of a changing schedule, and prioritize
accordingly
•  SAP transactional experience in procurement
•  Knowledge of SAP to include, but not limited to, CRUD process, data
management and SAP implementation