Hi I have an urgent requirement for* ‘**Java developer’ *please send me
your resumes along with your contact details to *mahes...@adventglobal.com
<mahes...@adventglobal.com>*

*Position :* Java developer

*Location :* Denver, CO

*Duration :* 6 month plus Contract

*PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES ALONG WITH THE VISA COPIES*

Java web developer who is highly driven, a quick learner, has excellent
communication and is a proven leader.  The ideal candidate will enjoy the
opportunity to further developing their skills in a productive,
challenging, and creative environment. Must have experience developing web
applications with responsive web design and a java backend using
Webservices.  Examples of past leadership challenges, solutions and
accomplishments should be presented as part of applying for the position.

*MUST HAVE TELECOM AND ANGULAR AND REST IN THEIR CURRENT PROJECT.*

8+ yrs Java Experience

8+ yrs HTML, CSS, JavaScript

5+ yrs Linux / Unix

5+ yrs Struts, Spring, WebServices, Apache WebServer,  XML, JSON, SQL

3+ yrs JQuery, Bootstrap, AnugularJS

Thanks & Regards,

*Mahesh*

Advent Global Solutions, Inc. <http://www.adventglobal.com/>