Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, Please go through the
below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their *updated
resume, rates and Contact details..*

*Role: Exadata DBA*

*Location: Bellevue, WA*

*Work Location: 6 Months (extension possible)*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Years of Experience: 5-8+ Year*

*Note: Please attached Visa Copy & Id proof With Resume*

*Required Experience and Technical Skills*:

At least 6 years of experience in Exadata DB and Appliance administration
Experience in providing end-to-end Exadata Database administration
Maintaining and monitoring OEM, ITSM queue
Respond to alerts/tickets and Resolving them within predefined SLAs
Performing Monthly Exacheck on all clusters
Perform regular health checks and produce reports
Executing and providing data center access requests
Maintain knowledge base
Participating in weekly ops meeting (local time)
Query tuning; Identify and address performance issues
Problem resolution/root cause analysis/post-mortems
Track application errors & communicate back to app teams
BAR/DR
Taking Data guard replicas
Database cloning, data movement, export/import, etc.
Partition extensions, etc.
Tablespace management
Database patching/upgrades
System patching
Capacity planning, workload rules, etc.
Manage system account passwords [future]
Manage end-user accounts
Setting up and maintaining Network/container rules
Database shut down/restart
Review upcoming releases for space, performance, etc.
Participate in deployments as needed
Providing project support
Hands on experience in above activities
Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

*Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

*Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105*

*Email id :* *neh...@nityo.com <neh...@nityo.com>*