Hello,

Greetings from Saviance Technologies J

Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* Saviance Technologies*.
Trying to reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share
your *updated resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me *on
(732)-623-9648* for more information. If you are Interested, kindly *fill
in the following details*:

*Slno*

*Candidate_Name*

*Candidate_Phone_Number*

*Candidate_Email_ID*

*Billing_Rate*

*Notice_Period*

1

*Position: Senior Systems Analyst*

*Location: Los Angeles, CA*

*Job Description:*

·         The Sr. Systems Analyst will function as a liaison between I.T.
and Business Clients to gather and define specific business requirements,
lead small to medium projects, mentor Systems Analysts, represent the
department manager, co-coordinating design sessions, creating process/data
flow diagrams and documenting project efforts.

·         The Sr. Systems Analyst will perform analysis and other tasks
within established policies, procedures & guidelines.

·         This team member must have comprehensive knowledge of project
management fundamentals and the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).

·         The Sr. Systems Analyst must also possess the interviewing,
facilitation, organizational, modeling and analytical skills necessary to
deliver comprehensive requirements and designs to the development staff
that will be used to design the application model.

·         The Sr. Systems Analyst must be able to talk with individual and
groups about their business needs and ask the right questions to develop
essential requirements for the project.

·         This team member’s responsibility would be to analyze, validate,
specify, verify and manage the requirements of the project across
stakeholders and departments.

·         Knowledge of application development domain is a must for this
team member and must be able to transform the business requirements into
technical requirements and work closely with developers in developing the
solution for the project.

·         Educational Requirements: · High School Diploma, plus training
2-3 years of college, technical school or business school:- Bachelor’s
Degree Preferred

·         Knowledge of Business Systems and Processes within the Health
Care Industry.

·         Previous Health Care Experience

·         Provider specific experience a plus +++ Standard Duties: ·
Liaison between I.S. Business Solutions developmental team and business
clients gathering and defining requirements.

·         Responsible for co-coordinating JAD (design) sessions with
business units, IT developers and QA resources.

·         Create project process / data flow diagrams.

·         Create or modify project artifacts.

·         Create or modify the Project Functional Design Specifications
(FDS).

·         Assist with the development of the Business Requirements Document
(BRD).

·         Perform the function of Project Manager on small to medium
projects.

*Mandatory Skills:*

·         Knowledge of Business Systems and Processes within the Health
Care Industry · Previous Health Care Experience

*Good to Have Skills:*

·         Provider specific experience a plus

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Alok Sharma*

*| Saviance Technologies | 16 Bridge St, Metuchen NJ – 08840 |*

*| Work Ph: 732-623-9648 | Email : **alok.sha...@saviancetech.com*
<alok.sha...@saviancetech.com>* | **Web: **www.saviance.com*
<http://www.softwarefolks.com/>* |*

*| New Jersey| Los Angeles | Atlanta | Seattle | Houston |*

This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the
105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we
include Contact Note: We respect your Online Privacy. information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. We Respect and Honor your
Privacy If you are no longer interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line.