Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing good…!

This is Nihal from Deegit Inc. I have a requirement for *Digital Signal
Processing* Engineer for a project with one of our Client @ *Hillsboro -
Oregon*. Please go through the Job Description below and let me know
whether you are interested.

You can share your profile to *ni...@deegit.com <ni...@deegit.com>* or call
me @ *847-440-2436 x 365*

*Job Role: **DSP - Digital Signal Processing*

*Location: **Hillsboro - Oregon*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job description**:*

·         Tech Lead Embedded –DSP PES-Semi Software 2 Electrical Engineer

·         Work with a research engineering team to help with boards bring
up and testing

·         Provide support on multiple projects to measure analog and
digital circuit performance

·         Proficient in understanding and measuring analog circuits: AFE,
opam, FET, battery charger, etc

·         Very familiarity with one or more of the following hardware
interface: I2C, SPI, SDIO, JTAG, UART, I2S, USB, etc.

·         Experience with x86 platform for Quark or Atom SoC

Thanks & Regards,

Nihal Singh