Hi,
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at Next Level Business
Services, Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional
with experience in *Big Data*. This experience is relevant to one of my
current openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please
send me resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@nlbservices.com

*Position:- Hadoop Consultant/Admin*
*Location: Foster City, CA*
*Role& Skills:*

*Should be minimum 9+ Year experience.*

§  Experience with large scale Hadoop environments build and support
including design, capacity planning, cluster set up, performance tuning and
monitoring

§  Strong understanding of Hadoop eco system such as HDFS, MapReduce,
Hadoop streaming, Sqoop, oozie and Hive

§  Deep understanding   and  experience  with Horton Works Hadoop stack

§  Experience with  disaster  recovery and  business continuity  practice
 in  hadoop stack

§  Experience in installing, administering, and supporting Linux operating
systems and hardware in an enterprise environment

§  Expertise in typical system administration and programming skills such
as storage capacity management, performance tuning.

§  Proficient in shell and perl, python scripting

§  Experience in setup, configuration and management of security for hadoop
clusters.

§  Manage and monitor  Hadoop cluster and  platform infrastructure

§  Automate  cluster node  provisioning   and  repetitive tasks.

§  Manage  Hadoop stack support  run book.

§  Responsible for cluster availability and  available  24x7 on call
support.

§  Support development and production deployments.
*Vikas Malik*