Hi

There is an urgent requirement of *Sterling Integrator/EDI Analyst @ St.
Louis, MO.* If interested then please send your updated resume ASAP.

*Position : Sterling Integrator/EDI Analyst*

*Location: St. Louis, MO*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*Years of Experience:-* 10-12 Years of Experience

*Detailed JD:-* Should have strong technical experience in SI -Should have
hands on experience in developing new maps on SI , Business processes,
Configuring Trading Partner’s, Troubleshooting log’s -Responsible to
understand user requirements, to create design documents and develop maps,
test and deploy to production -Should have experience in posting data to
SAP, well versed in understanding IDOC’s etc., -Responsible for
co-ordination with offshore, onshore and client team’s -Should have
excellent written and verbal communication skills -Should be familiar with
ANSIX12, EDIFACT and Tradacom B2B format’s

*Mandatory Skills:-* Sterling Integrator Developing Maps, Business Process,
SAP IDOC’s, EDI ANSI X12, EDIFACT, TRADACOM format’s.

*Domain:-* Retail

Thanks & Regards

*Sumit Suman*

Saviance Technologies

16 Bridge St , Metuchen, NJ - 08840
Phone: +1 732-902-0866

Email : sumit.su...@saviancetech.com

Web : www.saviance.com

*New Jersey I Seattle I Los Angeles I Atlanta I Houston *